If you think that facials are nothing but an hour and money wasted think again! Your skin is missing out on something that’s good for it.
Even if you do not have blemishes, hyperpigmentation, severe acne, or any other problems, your face needs to be pampered by a trained professional to keep it healthy and free of skin issues.
Having regular facials is the best way to find out if your skin needs anything or how it is reacting to hormone, pollution, stress, and other elements. I know that you have your DIY tips to take care of your skin at home, but a professional can help you truly understand your skin. And, not to mention, that amazing facial massage not only makes your skin glow but also distresses you and helps you relax.
Benefits of a facial
- Reduce stress and relieves psychological distress
- Cleanses your skin
- Prevents Aging
- Facial massage promotes blood circulation
- Rejuvenates your skin
- Facials help detoxify the skin
- Treat acne and acne marks
- Eliminate whiteheads and blackheads
- Opens up all the pores
- Exfoliates your skin
- Tightens your skin
- Eliminates under eye bags and dark circles
- Facial masks make your skin soft and glowing
- Boosts the absorption abilities of your skin
- You get expert care
- Gives you an even skin tone
How often do you need facials?
It all depends on several factors such as:
- Your skin type: If you have oily skin that’s prone to acne and breakouts, we recommend a facial treatment once every two weeks until the issues have calmed down. For combination, dry or normal skin, once every month is fine.
- The condition of your skin: Do you have blackheads or dull skin? Or acne and hyperpigmentation? The frequency of your facial treatments depends on the problem you have. Get in contact with us to see what we can recommend.
- Skin care goals: If you want beautiful and younger looking skin for a lifetime you should start early. Follow the facial routine religiously as recommended. If you are someone who is concerned about the appearance of your skin you should take facial routines seriously.
- Your budget: Your budget affects your skin care routine. If you have a tight budget, try getting a facial done once every two months and keep your eyes open for our special offers.